Vital Hydra Solution Biome Eye CreamRegular price $53.50
Size: 20ml / 0.67 fl. oz.
An eye cream that brightens and firms with a nourishing combination of prebiotics and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Dr.Jart's Jartbiome formula includes an array of microbiomes to help rebuild the skin barrier which improves moisture retention and revitalises the skin.
- 56.2% Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment stimulates the production of ceramides to restore skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- A trio of Hyaluronic Acids delivers hydration to all layers of the skin and locks in moisture.
This eye cream has a soft, thick and spreadable texture that absorbs easily into the skin leaving it plump, smooth and firm. Suitable for all skin types.
How to use:
At the eye cream stage of the skincare routine, apply an appropriate amount of eye cream to the under-eye area. Gently smooth and tap to allow absorption.
Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment(562,000ppm), Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Water/Eau, Methyl Trimethicone, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, C12-16 Alcohols, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Fructose, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Aspergillus/Glucose/Soybean/Starch Ferment Filtrate, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Tranexamic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetearyl Olivate, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, DNA, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Arachidyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Glycine, Proline, Glyceryl Glucoside, Dextrin, Linolenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA.
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult physician if needed.
- Do not use on broken/damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect product from heat and direct sun