Soothing Bubble Tox Serum Mask
Size: 1 sheet (18ml)
A sheet mask featuring a soothing bubble serum to calm irritation and brighten skin complexion.
- The mask creates a rich, creamy lather from the bubble serum creating a massage-like effect to clarify the skin.
- Soothing Toning complex features Mugwort, Heartleaf, Centella Asiatica and Madecassoside that alleviate inflammation and protect the skin barrier with their soothing and antioxidants effects.
- Seaweed extract and Hyaluronic Acid leaves the skin full of nourishment and hydration.
This sheet mask is suitable for all skin types.
How to use:
After cleansing and toning, carefully place the sheet mask over the face and leave it on for 10 - 20 minutes while Stage 1 bubbles form. Remove the sheet mask and pat Stage 2 bubbles into the skin,
Water, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyisobutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycereth-26, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, PEG-100 Stearate, Dipropylene, Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP, Myristic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Stearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Arginine, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Adenosine, Myristyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Lauryl Alcohol, Zeolite, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sargassum Fusiforme Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Sargassum Fulvellum Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Propanediol, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Madecassoside, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Dextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Asiaticoside, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Raspberry Ketone, Fragrance
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult physician if needed.
- Do not use on broken/damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect product from heat and direct sun.