Vita C Plus Brightening Toner
A brightening toner to improve the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone.
- Brightens skin complexion and minimises the appearance of pigmentation with 99% pure vitamin C, delivered via a liposome for an enhanced effect.
- Dissolves dead skin cells and clears rough skin texture with PHA.
- Ceramide & Hyaluronic Acid locks in hydration while Collagen & Adenosine restore skin elasticity for a firmer complexion.
- The formula is free of parabens, sulphates, alcohol and silicone.
The lightweight toner absorbs easily in the skin and leaves a hydrating & refreshing finish. It suits all skin types.
How to use:
After cleansing, dispense an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad or your palms. Gently apply all over the skin and tap to allow absorption.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Betaine, Trehalose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Panthenol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, C12-14 Pareth-12, Tranexamic Acid, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Glucose, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Allantoin, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Octanediol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Lactobionic Acid, Glyceryl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyanocobalamin, PVP, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ceramide NP, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Caprylyl Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Fullerenes, Arbutin, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phytosterols, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Limonene
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult physician if needed.
- Do not use on broken/damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect product from heat and direct sun