This black sugar scrub aids in the removal of dead skin cells and blackheads. It gently exfoliates dry skin and adds a glossy smooth look to skin. Natural moisturisers including black sugar, shea butter, and cranberry oil keep skin hydrated and smooth. By using this sugar scrub once a week, you can achieve soft skin that is perfect for makeup application. This product is cruelty free and vegan-friendly.
How to use:
1) Clean your face and mix an adequate amount of black sugar polish with 2-3 drops of water.
2) Gently massage the scrub in a circular motion on the face.
3) Rinse thoroughly and apply your usual toner, serum and moisturizer from your skincare routine.
1) This scrub is mild and suitable for sensitive skin because the black sugar is the same sugar you eat.
2) If you're worried about harsh exfoliation, please use it with your cleansing oil.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Black Strap Powder, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, Candelilla Wax Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Fragrance, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil