(Expiry: 14 Oct. 22) Dermaclear Micro Foam
A foam cleanser that simultaneously hydrates and removes makeup residue and skin impurities.
- Mineral-rich dead salt and Panthenol, keep the skin moisturised and restore moisture/oil balance to minimise dryness after cleansing.
- Active hydrogen water purifies and cleanses the skin while a Calming Herb complex soothes irritation.
This rich foam cleanser leaves the skin clear and is recommended for normal, combination and oily skin types. Those with dry or sensitive skin should consider the Dermaclear Micro pH Foam.
How to use:
Dispense a small amount of cleanser to wet hands and rub them together to create foam. Gently massage all over the face and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Coco-Glucoside, Polyquaternjum-7, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergarmot) Fruit Oil, Polargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefrut) Peel Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Eucalyptus Globultus Leaf Oil, Theanine, Milk Lipids/Lipides du lait, Glutathione, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Sea Salt/Sel marin, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract. Ferulia Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult physician if needed.
- Do not use on broken/damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect product from heat and direct sun