The Niacinamide 15
A niacinamide serum that helps control excess sebum to alleviate the symptoms of acne and decongest the pores.
- Niacinamide minimises the over-production of sebum, protects the skin barrier and brightens skin complexion minimising the occurrence of breakouts while reducing the appearance of blemishes and hyperpigmentation.
- N-Acetylglucosamine (NAG) clears the skin texture by gently exfoliating dead skin cells and rebalancing the skin's moisture. It works with Niacinamide to improve hyperpigmentation.
- Soothes and aids the recovery of damaged skin with Zinc PCA and Allantoin.
- Cruelty-free product with a formulation free of alcohol, artificial fragrance, essential oil and mineral oil.
If you're experiencing issues with oiliness, dull skin, acne or hyperpigmentation you may consider this all skin type serum.
How to use:
A spot test is highly recommended due to the high concentration of Niacinamide.
All 2 - 3 drops all over the face and neck. Gently pat to allow absorption. Follow up with an SPF product if applied during the day.
Water, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide(15%), Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Glucosamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Zinc PCA, Trehalose, Hydrolyzed Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol
- Prior to first use, spot test for sensitivity
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult physician if needed.
- Do not use on broken/damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect product from heat and direct sun