(Expiry: 27 May 2023) A-Clean Active Freshner Toner
This product has a short expiration date of the 27th of May, 2023.
A soothing toner that leaves the skin refreshed and supple by controlling excess sebum levels and restoring moisture balance.
- CNP's anti-irritant complex consists of natural plant extract that soothes irritation and calms down inflammation.
- Salicylic clears the skin texture and reduces future breakouts by breaking down sebum and dead skin cells which may clog pores.
- Natural moisturising factors lock in hydration and restore the skin's hydration balance to leave the skin feeling supple.
This alcohol-free toner rapidly sinks into the skin without stickiness. Suitable for all skin types.
How to use:
After cleansing, dispense an appropriate amount of toner on a cotton pad or your palms. Apply all over the skin and gently pat to allow absorption.
Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Zinc PCA, Panthenol, Glycerin, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Allantoin, Polysorbate 80, Urea, Arginine, Pentylene Glycol, Maltose, Salicylic Acid, Fructose, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Trehalose, Pantolactone, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glucose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Codonopsis Lanceolata Root Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Madecassoside, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Limonene
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult physician if needed.
- Do not use on broken/damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect product from heat and direct sun