Ceramide ATO LotionRegular price $27.00
A skin-friendly daily moisturiser that caters to irritated and sensitive nurturing them with hydration.
- Ceramide Skin Complex is a patented ingredient where Ceramides are capsulated and release fresh bursts of Ceramide while being applied to the skin. This allows for effective absorption of the active ingredients to aid the repair of the skin barrier and boost natural moisture retention.
- Panax Ginseng Root Water brightens uneven skin tone, restore skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of rough skin texture.
- The skin-friendly formula is free of mineral oil, fragrance, parabens, PEG and essential oils.
The lotion has a lightweight formulation, rapidly absorbing into the skin to hydrate without being sticky. The product is dispensed through a hygienic pump and recommended to all skin types.
How to use:
Apply a generous amount of lotion to your face or body when the skin feels dry. Layer ILLIYOON ATO Concentrate Cream if skin feels very dry.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Shea Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Clohexasiloxane, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Perilla Frutescens Sprout Extract, Magnolia Kobus Flower Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA (Ceramide PC-104 32.75ppm), Mannitol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, C14-22 Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearic Acid, Silica, Arachidyl Glucoside, Arachidyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cholesterol, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult physician if needed.
- Do not use on broken/damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect product from heat and direct sun