While it seems like the underdog compared to other eye creams, this one has been a joy to use. I struggled with a lot of eye irritation, especially due to rubbing off and redrawing pesky eyeliner every morning. Here are some points I made about the product:
1. Immediately, irritation from my makeup stopped,
2. The cream felt slightly stingy at first, this sensation went away during the next few days,
3. Whenever it got in my eyes, I'd get a similar sensation, but it would never feel painful,
4. Judging by my lack of sleep whilst using this cream, I'm impressed at how it's kept wrinkles at bay,
5. The texture and pores around my eye area are very smooth and small.
I tend to try new skincare products once I've finished my current ones, as I'm always curious to see if there's something better out there. This product is probably going to be the first one I hesitate not repurchasing once I've finished it - oh, that's another thing, it lasts a while (I've been using it since January) and it's cheap, what's there not to love??