ATO Cream Blue Label (Tube)Regular price $19.00
A cream that supports a healthy skin barrier and delivers long-lasting moisture for dry & sensitive skin.
- Ceramides and peptides help rebuild the skin barrier, enhancing moisture retention to minimise dry & itchy skin.
- Antioxidant-rich honeysuckle flower soothes irritated skin and protects the skin against environmental stresses.
- Macadamia Seed Oil & Shea Butter satisfy your hydrating needs with an abundance of fatty acids, vitamins and hydrating components.
- The skin-friendly formula is free of artificial fragrance, colourants, essential oil, parabens & mineral oil.
This cream's thick texture leaves a long-lasting dose of hydration and nourishment. It suits all skin types and is safe to use for all ages.
How to use:
At the moisturiser step of the skincare routine, gently spread an appropriate amount of cream.
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Lonicera Japonica(Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Beeswax, Sorbitan Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Ceramide NP (=Ceramide 3), Yeast Beta-Glucan, Copper Tripeptide-1, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Octyldodecanol, Carbomer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Myrtus Communis Extract, Tropaeolum majus Extract, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult physician if needed.
- Do not use on broken/damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect product from heat and direct sun