Royal Vita Propolis 33 Eye CreamRegular price $28.00
A nourishing eye infused with 33% Propolis to deliver hydrating, firming and brightening care to the sensitive skin around the eye area.
- Propolis extract, an ingredient abundant in antioxidants, minerals & amino acids strengthens the skin barrier and aids with damaged skin recovery. Its humectant properties lock in hydration to keep the skin plump.
- Vitamin C embedded in a Collagen capsule melt into the skin to leave it glowing & firm. Releasing a fresh dose of vitality & radiance within the skin while restoring skin elasticity and hydration.
The eye cream has a soft gel-like texture that easily melts into the skin and provides nourishment without stickiness. Suitable for all skin types.
How to use:
Apply an appropriate amount of eye cream around the eye area and gently massage the formula with the provided applicator.
Aqua, Propolis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Hydroxyacetophenone, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitan Oleate, Limonene, Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sodium Carbomer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Glucose, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Citral, Silica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Royal Jelly Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Spirodela Polyrhiza Extract, Beta-Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult physician if needed.
- Do not use on broken/damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect product from heat and direct sun