Madecassoside Moisture Gel CreamRegular price $16.00
The gel-cream version of the A'Pieu Madecassoide Cream contains added Panthenol for a hydration boost while soothing irritation.
- Formulated with 40% Centella Asiatica Leaf Water and 0.1% Madecassoside for a powerful soothing effect as well as protecting the skin barrier and promoting damaged skin recovery
- Hydration delivered by 0.1% Panthenol and Hyaluronic Acid locks in hydration and delivers moisture deep into the skin.
- Allantoin provides an additional calming effect.
The gel-cream texture is lightweight and absorbs rapidly into the skin without stickiness. It leaves skin hydrated and refreshed, suiting oily & acne-prone skin types.
How to use:
At the moisturiser step of the skincare routine, gently apply an appropriate amount to the skin.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glucose, Tromethamine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Madecassoside, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Beta-Glucan, Asiaticoside, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult physician if needed.
- Do not use on broken/damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect product from heat and direct sun