Licorice pH Balancing Advance SerumRegular price $24.00
A serum filled with Licorice ingredients that soothes, improves skin texture and brightens skin tone.
- Licorice water and Licorice Root extract helps to reduce the appearance of pigmentation & dark spots over time
- Antioxidant-rich Pine Bark extract helps lock in hydration while protecting the skin against environmental stresses that cause aging
- Niacinamide and Glutathione add to the list of brightening ingredients
- Eggplant has astringent properties to keep pores healthy and deliver a healthy natural glow
The serum's lightweight texture absorbs rapidly into the skin, releasing a refreshing and hydrating feeling. Its mildly acidic formulation, free of artificial fragrance, alcohol, essential oil and mineral oil suits all skin types.
How to use:
Apply serum after cleansing and toning the skin. Spread a thin layer over the skin and gently tap/pat to allow absorption.
Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polyglycerin-3, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Water, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Tromethamine, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Beta-Glucan, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Pteris Multifida Extract, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Glutathione, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult physician if needed.
- Do not use on broken/damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect product from heat and direct sun