Deep in a Barrier CreamRegular price $36.00
A nourishing night cream that hydrates and restores the skin barrier to maintain a youthful complexion.
- Yuzu Water (30.4%) is an abundant source of vitamins, including Vitamin C to minimise fine lines, prevent fatigued skin and brighten skin complexion.
- Blend of Macadamia Seed Oil, Tamanu Oil & Shea Butter allows the cream to deeply moisturize the skin. Their fatty acid content helps enhance collagen production & skin regeneration.
- Green Tea Extract & Centella Asiatica extract relieve skin irritation.
This rich cream absorbs well into the skin without stickiness and leaves skin feeling soft & plump. Its vegan formulation is free of artificial fragrance, parabens and mineral oil that suits all skin types.
How to use:
At the moisturiser step of the skincare, apply 2 pumps all over the face. Gently pat into the skin to allow absorption.
Citrus Junos Fruit Water (34%), Water, Propanediol, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isoamyl Laurate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Levulinate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult physician if needed.
- Do not use on broken/damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect product from heat and direct sun