Artichoke Intensive Skin Barrier AmpouleRegular price $25.50
An artichoke ampoule filled with antioxidants, hydrating & soothing ingredients that promotes the healing of damaged and irritated skin while protecting it.
- Artichoke extract filled with antioxidants and inflammatory properties protects and strengthens the skin barrier. Its excellent moisture retention levels build up cell wall density for smaller & tighter pores.
- Centella Asiatica, Tea Tree and Aloe are intense soothing and calming ingredients to relieve irritation and boost the skin's natural healing process.
- Sugar cane extract naturally contains AHA to help dissolve sebum and dirt for clear skin texture.
The lightweight, water-like ampoule absorbs rapidly into the skin to lock in moisture and provide long-lasting hydration. This artificial fragrance-free, mineral oil-free and vegan ampoule soothes cracked skin and leaves skin feeling smooth.
How to use:
After cleansing and toning, apply an appropriate amount of ampoule over the skin. Gently pat to allow absorption.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycerin, Betaine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Alcohol, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Extract, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Hieracium Pilosella Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dimethyl Sulfone, Chlorphenesin, Xantham Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglutamic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Arginine, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hibiscus Mutabilis Flower Extract, Corchorus Olitorius Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Carbomer, Adenosine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult physician if needed.
- Do not use on broken/damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect product from heat and direct sun