AHA 10% Amino Peeling AmpouleRegular price $27.50
An ampoule formulated with exfoliating acids and amino acid complex to clear the skin with additional hydrating and brightening benefits.
- An optimal ratio of AHA, BHA, PHA & LHA delivers an intense exfoliating effect that generates surface level exfoliation and scrubs away dead skin cells, dirt and sebum from the pores.
- Rebuilds the skin barrier and promotes moisture retention with an Amino Acid complex of 17 Amino Acids and natural moisturising factors, including Hyaluronic Acid.
- Relieves irritation, calms redness and protects the skin barrier with Truecica (Tea Tree, Centella Asiatica, Mugwort)
- Low pH formula free of added artificial fragrance, alcohol, parabens and mineral oil.
The lightweight ampoule absorbs easily into the skin and leaving it glowy and hydrated. It is suitable for all skin types.
How to use:
After cleansing and toning, apply a few drops of ampoule over the entire face and spread evenly. Gently tap to allow absorption. For sensitive skin, it can be mixed with another serum or moisturiser prior to usage. For daytime usage, follow up with sunscreen.
Recommended usage is 1 - 3 times per week. To minimise irritation, it is NOT recommended to be used together with Galactomyces or Yuja Niacin line (or other products containing retinol, vitamin C, or high vitamin content products).
Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Mandelic Acid(10%), Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Gluconolactone, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Glycine(2,500 ppm), Serine(1,300 ppm), Glutamic Acid(1,300 ppm), Aspartic Acid(800 ppm). Leucine(800 ppm), Alanine(400 ppm), Lysine(400 ppm), Arginine(400 ppm), Tyrosine(300 ppm), Phenylalanine(300 ppm), Threonine(300 ppm), Proline(300 ppm), Valine(300 ppm), Isoleucine(200 ppm), Histidine(200 ppm), Methionine(100 ppm), Cysteine(100 ppm), Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Panthenol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Sodium Citrate, C12-13 Pareth-9, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Sderotium Gum, Benzyl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Disodium EDTA, Mentha Piperita ( (Peppermint) Oil
- Patch test is highly recommended due to the high concentration of AHA
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult physician if needed.
- Do not use on broken/damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect product from heat and direct sun